Friend or foe?

Friend or foe?

Categories

Friend or foe?
powered by

Friend or foe?

Friend or foe?

You need Flash Player in order to view this.

Friends, everybody has them. Even if you don't put a label on it, there is at least one person who you are comfortable sharing details with that you would not share with any random person. But how would you treat a friend that has knowlingly taken your spouse? I personally believe that if your guy or girl really loves you, they will not be swayed by another. But that's just me. Sad to say though, in our Jamaican culture, there are thousands of people who have been in a situation or have heard of one in which a friend has "taken their friends' man or woman". Personally, I have never been in the position, nor would I ever wish to be. But let me just imagine for a minute that this ever happens, I honestly can't think of how I'd deal with it. I don't even know what I'd do or say to that friend. Can you?

Would you forgive your friend if he/she took away your spouse?  Why?

25 Comments to Friend or foe?:

Comments RSS
camillia on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:36 PM
I would be hurt and I would avoid both parties. I put the blame on both of them as they are both adults and they came to a decision to be together, knowing that they are hurting me in the process. I truly believe that they are cruel and should shunned

Natoya on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:43 PM
No i won't..simply put..she's a bi***..u mad...dat anuh fren a wah? she couldnt find another man..but mi nah tek it out pon har cuz a can d bwoy nuh rate mi..kmt..a suh d ting set still bt both of em will b my foe.

Antwone on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:45 PM
hey definately fren zeen

Ayana on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 4:45 PM
No!!!! Individuals need to understand that there are boundaries you do not cross.

Rikki E on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:11 PM
I would forgive both after I have gotten over it which would potentially be never! If the girl is someone who I tell everything then obviously she should know better and isn't much of a friend. Worst the man.. He'd most likely be dead once I find out!

calvin on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:41 PM
No forgiving for none of them as both has disrespected you and have taken you for the biggest fool. Both were persons never meant to be in your life but to hurt you.

Kadae on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:07 PM
Hell no...a kick mi wuda kick of di gal face!!!

Omar on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:10 PM
No i would not forgive that would not be no friend at all.

P P on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:21 PM
HELL NO. I would never fight over a man, but trust me just because she was my friend, mi would buss har kin. You don't mess with a fren man or woman. That just nuh right. If that was supposed to happen to me, the man can go on but mi an mi now X fren ago roll.

P P on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:21 PM

L. Ellis on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:22 PM
That person wouln't be a friend. I would forgive but I would avoid that person.

ockeem on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:25 PM
well i would leave her and if that guy is my friend i would look his girl that way its even

ockeem on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:25 PM

Antwone on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 6:29 PM
I mean forgiveness is a gift and we should all have it to freely give it might be hard, but think about what you have done and what jesus did for you. She probably wanted to go. so i would forgive my fren and a real fren would not do that.

Richard Reid on Monday, February 28, 2011 10:25 AM
Even though by best friend, does not have the abilty to accomplish the mpossible task of taking my wife. But for argument sake lets say they did. I believe in 70*70 forgiveness...

live on Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:40 AM
Ihre Hingabe Ausdauer bis Kunden-Service , steigenden die Menge der Wettern Gewinne und schnelle Auszahlungen hat angeboten aktuell Geld a Name hochwertige und oben Support . wetten Zusaetzlich , kann mehrere unterschiedliche Typen jedem jeder einzelne Sportwetten, und sie sie in der Regel weitgehend meist get over autorisierter Anliegen beteiligt mit der ?? uebung beobachten.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:43 PM
Auch sein jetzt moeglich erreichbar fuer alle Menschen sitzen sitzen in Japan, auf eine Wette auf die mit einem Tennis-Match in Wimbledon durch von ein Online-Sportwetten positioniert in Costa Rica.Bodog bietet ein wunderbares Bargeld reward auf der ersten zunaechst dollar limit beschraenken.

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:36 PM
Alle Sie haben zu bewerkstelligen ist Ort ansammeln erhalten Ihre Gewinne. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 9:04 PM
Gab es Verletzungen Unfaelle bis key Spieler das kann haben Auswirkungen auf sicher Online-Spiele ? telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:07 AM
Aber was passiert, kommt, wenn sie wann immer sie schuetzen plus Erloes. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 12:19 PM
Der Bonus Belohnung Werke von Sie mit weitere Gewinn die Ihnen hilft, Ihren Gewinn Zunahme steigern Betrag . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Henry Sabol on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 3:43 PM
however, an excellent company?

Isaac Ichinose on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 5:29 PM
strong plus stunning front?

Margery Grace on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 9:48 AM